SEASON PASS OFFER AND RESTRICTIONS
* Each eligible purchaser/lessee is eligible for two (2) Solitude Mountain Resort Season Passes good at Solitude Mountain Resort seven days a week during the 2019/2020 season.
* Only one offer may be redeemed per purchase or lease.
* Offer good while supplies last. SEASON PASSES MAY NOT BE SOLD. ANY ATTEMPT TO SELL THE PASSES IS PROHIBITED AND WILL RESULT IN BOTH PASSES BEING VOIDED. ANY PASSES THAT ARE SOLD WILL NOT BE HONORED AT THE MOUNTAIN.
* The Season Passes cannot be exchanged and have no value if not redeemed. Any attempt to sell the Season Passes is prohibited. Season Passes that are sold will not be honored at the mountain.
* The Season Passes are valid during the 2019-2020 season and are void at the close of the 2019-2020 season. The Season Passes are not valid for any future years and have no value if not redeemed.
* The two (2) Solitude Mountain Resort Season Passes together have a retail value of $1,998 ($999 each). 72 HOUR RULE: The online Redemption Form must be completed within 72 hours from the purchase or lease date of the eligible vehicle.
* After 72 hours, the Title Holder will be locked-in as one of the Season Pass Holders and the second Season Pass will be voided. This rule will be strictly enforced and there are no exceptions.
* Customer must purchase or lease a vehicle from a participating
Rocky Mountain Chevy LMA dealership.
* Eligible sales should be registered in Utah or within a local
dealerships trading area as defined by General Motors. See dealer
for more details.
* Dealership employees are NOT eligible for the Ski Chevy passes
unless he or she purchases an eligible vehicle within the program period.
* Customers are not permitted to transfer passes to dealership personnel.
If this occurs, the dealership will be charged the cost of the passes.
* THE CONSUMER WILL NEED TO REGISTER AND COMPLETE THE ONLINE
SEASON PASS REDEMPTION FORM NO LATER THAN 72 HOURS AFTER THE
LEASE OR PURCHASE OF YOUR VEHICLE.
* SEASON PASSES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
SEASON PASS REDEMPTION
* Eligible customers will receive a Ski Chevy @ Solitude Season Pass Enrollment Form from the dealership at the time of vehicle purchase.
* Customers must follow the instructions on the Enrollment Form in order to redeem the passes and visit www.RockyMountainChevy.com to fill out vehicle purchase and Season Pass Holder information.
* Program Headquarters will determine compliancy by "date purchased/leased" on the customer delivery record.
* Redemptions received for purchases after the October 31, 2019 deadline will be rejected and the Title Holder notified. Because Season Passes Holders are locked 3-days post-purchase, all enrollments will be required by close of business by November 3, 2019. NOTE: It will take up to 14 days to verify the vehicle purchase, after which the designated Season Pass Holders will receive an email with an electronic Season Pass Certificate.
* The electronic Season Pass Certificate will include instructions on how to redeem the Certificate for a Season Pass at the Resort.
* Designated Season Pass Holders will be required to present both the electronic Certificate and a matching photo ID at the Resort in exchange for a Season Pass.